The client is an Indian multinational conglomerate with a market capitalization of 300 Billion USD. It offers products and services in over 150 countries, and has operations in 100 countries across six continents.
As part of the initiative to kindle coaching culture across its group companies, the client organization wanted to offer coaching and coach training to its employees. They were looking for:
- An internationally acclaimed training program to upskill leaders with coaching skills
- Executive coaching for Top and Mid-level leaders
We offered our 60 Hour, ICF Approved, Level 1 Coaching Certification Program. This program was being offered to leaders from across the Group Companies. These leaders were typically at the CXO level and were nominated by their organizations.
The program included the following components
- Virtual learning sessions delivered by top faculty
- Mentor coaching
- Peer coaching
- Self-learning on the Meeraq Platform
- Mock Online test
- Coaching opportunity with Non-profit professionals
Audience: Trained and Certified 50+ CXO level leaders across the conglomerate
- A total of 15+ coaches coached 40+ senior leaders across the group companies.
- We offered the client our Coach-as-a-Service platform on subscription. Via this platform, the client tracks the progress of its overall executive coaching program at the group level. The platform includes session scheduling, attendance tracking, and coaching progress and impact tracking services.
All the leaders who went through the program, found the program beneficial for themselves first, and then for their teams, as they were able to implement their learnings with them.
Leaders felt changes at personal and professional level and the same was confirmed by their teams and families.
The leaders coached Non-profit volunteers as part of the program which created a ripple impact outside the client’s system, into civil society.
Our Level 1 Program is part of the client’s University calendar and sits alongside programs offered by Harvard, INSEAD, IIMs etc.
This program runs every year, with new leaders opting for it, and is creating awareness about coaching within the client’s system.